The premier self financing pharmacy institute of the state of Orissa Established in 1979
College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Berhampur, Mohuda is the premier pharmacy institution established in the year 1979 with D.Pharm and B.Pharm courses with an aim to generate technical human resource in the field of Pharmacy to handle the professional activities of dispensing of drugs by registered persons to meet the statutory requirements of section 42 of Pharmacy Act, 1948, in this state in particular and in the country in general besides aiming to cater the growing needs of health services, to serve the pharmaceutical industry in excellent manner, drug control administration, and to update the pharmacy profession in Education and Research and other allied arenas to meet the clarion call of health for all.
The college has introduced M.Pharm Courses since the academic session 2000-01. At present, the college is having M.Pharm with specialization in pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutical analysis & Quality assurance; along with B.pharm.
Stand out as a significant contributor in the realm of Pharmaceutical Research and trainingto develop new drug, formulation, and related skills with a special focus on the benefit of the people of the developing Countries of the World.
- Imparting quality education in the area of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Conducting germinal research on New Molecule Development addressing the most Challenging Diseases.
- Execution of translational research.
- National/International Collaboration research and linkage.
- Keeping pace with the progress and change in approaches in research in Global perspective.
- Rendering resource-people accoutred to cater to the requirement of Research & Development, Production and allied skills for Pharmaceutical houses.
College of Pharmaceutical Sciences Berhampur
At/Po:- Mohuda, Dist:- Ganjam
Odisha, Pin-760002, India
Phone No. 0680- 2260758, 2261752
E.Mail : email@example.com,